OctoX Multicopter tuning - Commercial project

I don’t have access to this until tomorrow. Have you seen this happen before?

Set is back to 3 and set INS_HNTCH_OPT to 0 and see if you get the error.

Or as this is a Commercial endeavor look here:
Commercial Support

Thanks Dave! Yes switching the dynamic filtering off seems to have resolved that problem. I had to redo the PIDs abit to get rid of some newly introduced oscillation but I think its heading in the right direction. there’s still some high frequency oscillation on take off but it looks quite good in the air. I think I’m still getting some noise coming through looking at the fft graph. I’ll attach the logs again.

And thanks for that link. I have reached out to a couple of those companies now; just waiting for a response. in the meantime I’ll keep plugging away to see if we can get it sorted.

This is looking good. The Notch Filter is performing very well. It doesn’t get much better than this:
FFT

Tuning is not bad either but yes it could be improved. Nice work so far!

In alt hold it seems better but in acro I still get severe oscillations out of nowhere after any kind of quick pivot. I’m also struggling to increase my pids high enough to be effective without causing more oscillations! what would you recommend as my next steps?

I don’t have much experience tuning for Acro flight. This link is about smaller quads but the general tuning process Andy outlines can be relevant.

Acro Tuning