Octocopter oscillates right and left. Pendulum effect in Roll

I am trying to tune my new octocopter. It’s quite big flat octo based on Cube Orange, 16" propellers, weights around 12kg. Generally it’s flying ok but I think roll is not tuned perfectly because sometimes especially during side flying from left to right it behaves like pendulum. It happens when I am starting side flying and copter should back to horizontal position. When it’s flying to the side it doesn’t stop when it’s leveled in makes 2-3 moves in roll and after that it is leveled. It happens in PHD and Loiter modes especially when gimbal with camera is mounted. I have quite big Lipols on side arms of the copter so I think PIDs for Pitch and Roll should be different? In the past I did autotune but now after autotune copter oscillating like a crazy so I have to back to my recent settings. I think PIDs from autotune are to high. Which parameters should I change to repair this pendulum effect in roll ?
Log from flight:

I would set the INS_GYRO_FILTER back to 20 AUTOTUNE_AGGR to .07 and run another Autotune. Your Vibe levels are a bit high (some clipping) but I suppose you have hard mounted the Cube.

yes Cube is hard mounted and What about MOT_THST_EXPO I have now 0,65 but I should have 0,71 dor my 16"propellers. I have T-motor 40 A Air ESCs

Normally I would say sure set this to .71 but I have seen some posts as recent as today suggesting that the T-Motor ESC’s have some liniarization built-in. I don’t know the answer to this so I would leave it at .65. I don’t think it’s effecting the issues you have reported anyway.