Ntrip Connection Setup

Hello,
Im a bit of a newbie with mission planner. I have a here+ V2 RTK developed by Hex. Im having a bit of difficulty setting the NTRIP. I already have an IP 170.84.40.52, the government of my country is providing the service, so I made a user and password in their system.

I dont understand how should I formulate the url in mission planner. The http://user:pass@host:port/mount , the user should be the one I made to acess the system? and what is the pass? The host would be 170.84.40.52? The only one that I know for certain is mount, and maybe port if it is 2101.

Do I need to use u-center for making this Ntrip setup to work?

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my ignorance.

is the user is the user and the pass is the password you got.
No ucenter needed.

Do I need to change any parameter in mission planner?

No, you do not. And port is 2101

ok, I am outdoors, the base from here+ V2 is connected to my laptop via usb, the rover is connected to the pixhawk via GPS port, communicatiom between pixhawk and mission planner is done by telemetry.The Ntrip is connected in mission planner.

I should be getting RTK fix right? But i still cant acquire RTK fix, is there something in my setup that is wrong or do I need anything additional to get it working?

Before Ntrip do I need to connect the base to the mission planer and leave it for a few hours, or can I do that with Ntrip? and if Here+ Gps are not reliable, what are other options?

Well, so far I am interested in attaining rtk fix, if here+ is not capable/good enough, what are some other viable options?