Not able to run Precision landing and mav proxy at same time

Hello everyone,
I am using raspberry pi 4 8GB Ram for precision landing also I need to run mavproxy command for controlling the drone over 4 g LTE.

Pi4 is connected to pixhawk 4 telemetry 2 port.

While I am running both the code mavproxy connection getting error. Precision landing code is running and working.

How can I run both the codes at the same time?

Kindly let me known to solve this issues

Thanks

Hi,

I did some time ago a similar thing. Are you using multiple threads to run in parallel the 2 instances ?

Without a log/error or any specific data from the RPi it’s going to be difficult to understand what is going on.

Hi Thanks for the reply.

I tried to running two terminal in parallel.
One for precision and second is for mavproxy.

I will share the error values of screen shot.

But is it possible to run at the same time.

Looking forward to your valuable reply.

Thanks

The Precision landing code (probably running dronekit or pymavlink script?) must be using the same port as the port you’re trying to run mavproxy off.
What you want to do is: Run Mavproxy and open up forwarding on a port: Telemetry Forwarding — MAVProxy documentation
something like this:
"mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyACM0 --baudrate 115200 --out 127.0.0.1:14550"

Assuming the pixhawk is connected to /dev/ttyACM0, it’ll start the mavproxy instance, and also open up forwarding at 14550. Then what you want to do is connect your prec land script to: udp:127.0.0.1:14550 instead of whatever direct connection to the Flight Controller it was using before. Should work now

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
Will try this and update you.

Thanks

I tried , But when I try to do what you said, On same IP adress its working, but its not working on different network.
How to solve this issues?
Looking forward on my issue.

Regards.