Nooooooo bye,bye,bye :-( ;_(!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
So one of my motors went out and I returned it to the store had a brand new one out of the box with a fully charged battery and updated firmware. I use the mission planner mostly now ( QGroundControl since skyrocket can’t get right. lol) any way I have flown this same mission several times so I know 1 it will stay connected to the laptop and 2 that it is more then capable of completing the mission. so it takes off and starts following the waypoints I mean way point on the way to the first one it looses connection and its out of sight out of mind don’t know where it went when I look at the log for the ground control it shows me where it lost connection however it is no there wtf man come on skyrocket with theses hit and miss surprise drones. I almost own all of the drones you all have put out only missing Spiderman with cam; but this journey release has be by far the worst 3 out of 6 have been ko out of the box and out of the other 3, 2 of them motors burned out and 1 just flew the F*** away $120 gone like URRRRRGGGGGG I love you as a brand and history. However, this upgrade from the stunt drone all the up to the 2700gps has made you all look bad. The old ones were durable motor change was simple and my old journey never flew away tighten up Skyrocket or you loose the true customers you have.

1 Like

Did it attempt to RTH? If so, it might have smashed into a tree and be up there. If it lost Radio it should have RTH. The only reason it would not RTH is if it lost GPS, then it would have just landed right where it is (but it would have been carried by the wind) If you still have the log on GQC (and it stayed connected after it went astray), you should be able to tell what mode it went into and look at the compass values to at least see kinda what direction it drifted?
Just trying to help ya find it.

1 Like

Thanks it just lost power completely which has never happened before and I’ve had trouble with this paticular couple two houses down from me before they wouldn’t answer the door and they were home :rage: couple days later the cops brought it to me. So it’s going to be a issue getting it back I have it’s last known GPS just can’t look for it which sucks

1 Like