Non smooth servo output

I am getting improper servor output. A slight increase in throttle suddenly increases servo output of the pixhawk.
This is the link to my servo output.

Please tell me a way to correct this.
Thanking you

Your trims are not centered between (1000, 2000). Could you please do them 1500 and post the results?

@Mustafa_Gokce Thanks for answering the question.
I have the same issue.
Here I am attaching the results.It shows sudden jump in servo output

When I used receiver (means without pixhawk), directly plugging esc into channel 3 of the receiver, it works completely fine. And servo master also shows proper result.

Thanking you

Set the LOG_DISARMED to 1 and send the onboard logs.
Can you see the same results on freshly burnt firmware (upload plane and again copter, or FORMAT_VERSION to 0) and also other firmware versions?
If you see the same behavior, it could be about the settings of your RC transmitter.

This is the list of my parameters (16.4 KB)
I am getting the same result after reuploading the firmware.

I am using fly sky i6.
When I used receiver (means without pixhawk), directly plugging esc into channel 3 of the receiver, it works completely fine. And servo master also shows proper result.

I would be highly obliged if i am told what settings to alter on transmitter.
Thanking you

I couldn’t be able to see an irregularity on your parameters. Sending on-board logs is a good idea (LOG_DISARMED=1).

I am sorry. I am unable to understand on-board logs.I do not have any sd card in pixhawk. Where shall I find it?
Thanking you

You have to set the parameter and need an SD card.

Why are you using MOT_PWM_TYPE 8 (PWM Range)? What ESC’s do you have?

@Dave thanks for replying.
My esc are hobby wing 50A xrotor pro.
I changed it to normal , it is still the same isssue.

That video you posted is pretty much meaningless. Was this just on the bench with no props?

@dkemxr ye these were without propellers. But I have done one with propeller also. The result is the same . The thurst was too much to control.

Testing on the bench w/o props is meaningless unless you are using Mission Planners Motor Test function. So far you have not demonstrated that there is a problem. Perform all the required calibrations and Initial tuning, put props on and fly it.

@Mustafa_Gokce I have installed sd card. changed trim to 1500 and This is every thing from my sd card.

I still have the same result.

If you are testing on the bench w/o props in Stabilize mode that result is expected. As I said, no problem has yet been demonstrated.

Also, what did you hope to accomplish with these settings?
MOT_PWM_MAX,1800
MOT_PWM_MIN,1900
MOT_SPIN_MIN,0.81

Your configuration is bad. Perhaps reset to default and start over.

Note: fmuv2 is likely not the correct firmware to use. What Pixhawk FC do you have?

@dkemxr Thanks for replying.
I have pixhawk 2.4.8

Use Pixhawk1 not fmuv2.

@dkemxr Thanks . I installed fmuv3 and reset to default parameters. Everything works fine now :rofl: :joy:

Thank you very much

Fmuv3 will work but Pixhawk1 is the correct firmware for that board.

@dkemxr thank you sir. I will install pixhawk 1.