Node 10 (the FC) Disappears When Other Devices Are Present

I have a Matek H743-SLIM attached to a splitter. The splitter has a Matek power module, a Matek RC module, and a Matek M9N-F4-5883 gps node. Those three nodes appear to be working properly. However, without Node 10, there are no command packets coming from the FC. What’s even more peculiar is the fact that I am connected to the FC – Mavlink or SLCAN – with dronecan_gui_tool.

So, how exactly can I see the bus through the FC, but the FC stops transmitting to the same bus. I have a NeoPixel notify device on the GPS. No LightsCommands on the bus from the FC. Any ideas?

I looked at the FC, and it’s spitting out crash dump errors. I attached the crash log.
crash_dump.bin (294.6 KB)

Here’s more context. Clearly DroneCAN is up, or there wouldn’t a 3D Fix from the DroneCAN GPS

I increased the node pool size to 4096. that got them all to appear. problem now is my f405-Matek GPS will not drive neopixels. It did, but now it doesn’t. not sure why. If I setup the gps as a flight controller (MatekF405-CAN), the notify neopixels work fine.