No video overlay

Hello,
I have a Pixhawk and a MinimOSD flashed with Arducam firmware. The MinimOSD is connected to Telem2. With both sides of the board powered and connected, I get two blue lights and the red light flashes as if it is communicating. Video is transmitted to my goggles, but I get no overlay, no text, no data, no artificial horizon. Not even an Arducam splash screen. If I connect the Vin and Vout backwards, I get no video at all. If I fail to power either side, I also get no video, so I’m sure I have the video connections correct. Is there anything else I need to do to get Arducam up and running?

Did you try pressing the little reset button?
Regards,
David R. Boulanger

[quote=“David Boulanger”]Did you try pressing the little reset button?
Regards,
David R. Boulanger[/quote]

Yes. The screen winks off to static, then returns to the camera feed with no display.

I forget what version I loaded. Some kind of Copter special two years ago. Maybe try loading a different version maybe. I need to hit the rest button for some reason.
Regards,
David R. Boulanger

[quote=“David Boulanger”]I forget what version I loaded. Some kind of Copter special two years ago. Maybe try loading a different version maybe. I need to hit the rest button for some reason.
Regards,
David R. Boulanger[/quote]

Thanks, this is what solved the issue. I had tried the 2.0 and the 2.2 version and neither of those work with Pixhawk Copter 3.3.3. I downgraded to version 1.9 and that works. Kind of a bummer because 2.0 has multi-page capability and additional parameters that it can display.