No OneShot AUX1 Cube Orange +

Hello,
I have version 4.4.2 installed for CubeOrangePlus-bdshot.
AVION 24 NOV 2023.param (22.0 KB)

I’m riding a QuadPlane 4+1. The ESCs are configured with OneShot125.
When the board starts up, on the message screen I have OS125:1-12 and PWM: 13-14 as you can see in the photo.
Curiously, on the AUX1 output (9) I do not have oneshot125 for the corresponding (motor) sorry, it’s servo, nor on AUX 4 (12).Everything else works fine, I switched to output 4 and the (engine) sorry servo.

In the version of Copter version 4.2 this already happened and it was a bug:

Just knowing if someone else has had this happen to them.
Very possibly in the next few days I will update to version 4.4.3.
Thank you.

I would advise against using Oneshot, I’ve not seen it work properly so far, which could be the ESCs tried, but regardless, I would stick with ordinary old PWM, or go to DSHOT600.

Check this page, you’ll need to either settle for PWM or change to DSHOT (BLHELI) for the main motor by adjusting SERVO_BLH_MASK and SERVO_BLH_OTYPE
Of course copter motors are changed with Q_M_PWM_TYPE
https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-dshot-escs.html#common-dshot-escs

And the “gotcha” is the Aux outputs are in two groups:

PWM 1, 2, 3 and 4 in group1
PWM 5 and 6 in group2

so you must use the same output type within the same group. Probably assign the copter motors to Aux 1,2,3,4 (Servo9, Servo10…) and assign the plane motor to Aux5 (Servo13)

EDIT: I think theoretically Oneshot should work on the main outputs, and you appear to have that working now, is that right?

Hello xfacta,
Sorry, I made a mistake in the explanation, I have edited the message, since what I do not have is output on AUX 1 for the aileron servo.

Answering this question,

I can tell you yes, since I have this configuration in the figure in which servos and ESC are mixed in the main outputs, that’s why I don’t understand why the servo connected to AUX1 doesn’t work, but now I see the groups and of course I am mixing ESC and servo in group 1 of the AUX outputs and that is why the servo connected to AUX1 does not work.

I will transfer the servo to one of the outputs 4, 5, 13 and 14 that I have free and I will change all the Quadplane ESCs to AUX outputs 1 to 4.

Thank you so much.
Raúl.