''No heartbeat packets received''

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.I was doing initial setup for my Quad using Mission Planner 1.2.91 build 1.1.5107.18644
2.I played with something in Terminal section then the connection between APM 2.6 and my Laptop using USB cable got failed and says after 30 seconds timeout '‘No heartbeat packets received’'
3.Then i installed new update of Mission Planner but still the same problem.

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Mission Planner 1.2.91 build 1.1.5107.18644 and APM 2.6

I had a similar issue this is how I fixed it.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5325

are the lights on the apm doing the correct thing?

[quote=“donandtheresa”]I had a similar issue this is how I fixed it.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5325[/quote]

Thanks, tried it, but didn’t work.

What do mean by the correct thing ?
currently the light is green with flashing orange

I also had this issue…
I could upload the firmware without issue… but trying to connect in Mission Planner would try but time out (Mavlink?) with ‘‘No heartbeat packets received’’

for me it was because i had not defined my board type in APM_Config

ie: #define MPNG_BOARD_TYPE CRIUS_V1

once i did this all was fine…

Lee

1.I was doing initial setup for my Quad using Mission Planner 1.3.70 build 1.3.7277.34800
2.I played with something in Terminal section then the connection between APM 2.6 and my Laptop using USB cable got failed and says after 30 seconds timeout ‘‘No heartbeat packets received’’

1. Dont play with something in Terminal section :slight_smile:
  2. Don’t use 1.3.70 with APM, use an equally ancient version of Mission Planner (Like 1.3.30 or older)
  3. Reboot your PC and try again.
  4. If you managed to wreck firmware in your APM somehow with the “something” in terminal section, then try reloading firmware again.

Yes I downloaded 1.3.40 , still it is showing the same error… No heartbeat packets… Wts shall I do sir?

Read

• Reboot your PC and try again.
  • If you managed to wreck firmware in your APM somehow with the “something” in terminal section, then try reloading firmware again

I was changed my GPS and I am facing this issue.
Can anyone help me to solve it?
problem is "No Heartbeat Packet recieved?