No Heartbeat packet receive with AC v3.2 / 3.2.1 & 3.3

Hi all, do anyone face the issue of no heartbeat packet received with these 3 version of codes? I have downloaded them from git hub, compiled and uploaded them onto my APM2.6 via Arduino IDE successfully. However when I try to connect my APM to mission planner via USB, it does not connect and the timer of 30 seconds just runs off and "No heart beat packet received " pop up comes out.

I’ve tried download v3.1.5, it can be compiled and upload and also connect to mission planner. Only the mentioned 3 version are not able…

The last version to work on APM2.x HW is ArduCopter-3.2 and ArduCopter-3.2.1 branches

master will not work

Hi billy, sorry to trouble you again, yup i downloaded the ZIP file from Branch 3.2 & 3.2.1, both doesn’t connect my board to mission planner

I have googled around and seems like no one have the same issue as me ahahha

Sorry, I haven’t had chance to test. What system are you building on Win/Linux or OSX?

I’m building the code with Windows 7 and 8.

It is quite confusing because, if

1. Uploading the firmware(AC3.2) from Mission Planner, I can connect APM to MP. but if I upload via the codes I obtained from GITHUB, i cant connect APM to MP.

[quote=“Tuck3rz”]I’m building the code with Windows 7 and 8.

It is quite confusing because, if

1. Uploading the firmware(AC3.2) from Mission Planner, I can connect APM to MP. but if I upload via the codes I obtained from GITHUB, i cant connect APM to MP.[/quote]

2. Uploading the firmware(AC3.2) from Mission Planner, the blinking light is red, but if I upload via the codes I obtained from GITHUB, the blinking light was blue.
    My definition of blinking is “After uploading the firmware, nothing else is done and the lights are the LED’s connected in APM2.6”

However the later version such as 3.2 and 3.3 are the version which are not able to connect to mission planner. and I wanted to use them as the codes are more tidy as compared to V3.1.5 in terms of the Control Modes codes

If I just use the AC v3.1.5 Is it possible to edit the code so that in Altitude Hold or any other modes (except land) so that I can use the RC sticks [Roll, Yaw, Pitch] only with the Throttle stick?

And I know that For Waypoint setting we require a GPS that in order for the Quadcopter to react to a command. Can I create a fake GPS so that the Quad can perform functions like Take off & Landing

[/url][/img]

This is the no heartbeat packet error i received in my Mission Planner, any idea what does this error means?

Oh my-.- i chose the board as APM Arduino Mega 2560 instead of Arduino Mega 2560, solved the issue