No DSHOT bidirectional telemetry data seen

Hi all.

Matek 743 v3
Arduplane 4.3.7
ESCs Blheli32 with v32.9 (twin motor )

Have read through wiki and related topics on here and tried many different settings but still nothing showing in STATUS esc.x info

Param file attached but have been through most of the BLH settings and tried everything.

Its unclear what ‘EDT firmware’ is? (apart from enhanced Dshot telemetry).Is that the ESC firmware? There is nothing in the BLHELI documentation that refers to EDT.

SERVO_BLH_TEST passes ok.

Anyway I would be grateful for advice to get RPM etc data back from the ESC over the single wire.

Thanks
ESC param.param (20.5 KB)

Sure you have the Bdshot version of firmware loaded? Because I don’t see a SERVO_BLH_BDMASK parameter in that file.

Good spot, I was wondering about that missing parameter and thought perhaps the wiki was not updated from a previous version.
I did load the BD version via stm programmer but then the next thing I did was a firmware update on MP, which if I remember correctly, didn’t offer a choice and just put standard version on.

Anyway I just reloaded BD version with my parameters and all hell has broken loose. No RX, no GPS, no ASI. Some more work to do unfortunately.
Will update here when able.
Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

All you needed to do is download the .apj file from here Matek H743 bd Plane and use Mission Planners “load custom firmware” to flash it. It’s the best way IMO rather than rely on Mission Planner to pick the right one. Your parameters should have carried over.

Thanks Dave,
Something bizarre going on when the bd firmware loaded.
I get no RC receiver detected. On the Matek, sbus is on RX6 (uart7). Serial7 was set to 23 (rcin) before firmware update and worked fine. After bd firmware update it changed to 10. I put it back to 23 and rebooted but still no rc receiver seen.
Have swapped back and forth a few times and cant get it to see receiver with bd firmware onboard. I think it also changed a few other parameters because my digital ASI also stopped working.
Thanks for reply and trying to help.
Vince