No change in the motor individual motor speed change when we are doing the manuvering like roll, pitch and yaw

HI
We are working on the 3 degree of freedom hover which is containing of the a metalic mount of aproximately 0.5m height and a drone by using the pixhawk flight controller
the drone is firmly mounted to the mount we need to get 3 degree of freedom like roll, pitch and yaw
by using the transmitter and reciver we are getting the roll pitch and yaw like if we didnt put the propper also we can get to know the manuering by change in the indivudul motor speed
but we are facing the problem when we are sending the command throuh the telementry like the otors are spinning when we are giving the command by using the python script, script is running properly but there is no change in the individual motor speed change
can yu suggest me that how can we solve this problem in possible way and let me know is there any problem with pixhawk misssion planner settings or we need to change any oparameters…

The problem is that you are testing a closed loop system in an open loop fashion. Don’t do that, it will never work the way you expect it to.

Is there any other way to resolve this

Fly it carefully? It will be closed loop then. Just make sure you have the correct motor order first and that ALL calibrations have been done.

Read the documentation describing all the calibrations required for the first flight, and do them all, even the optional calibrations. Yes you need to setup a current and voltage metering system although the documentation says it is optional. And you also need to set up the failsafes properly, do not disable them.

already done this things but also facing the problems, what to do?

The stuff you described is not a problem nor an issue, it is just the way math works.

If you have another problem, describe it in detail

When we are trying to control the drone bt transmitter and reciever its working properly but when we are using the telementry for the communication we cant take do any movements like roll pitch and yaw, only all motors are spinning with some speed.

That is a different issue. You need to use guided mode and send the proper mavlink commands for that to work

OK
I will check this and update

And you need to be airborne. Doing it on the ground will not work

we want to mount that and we need only 3 degree of freedom that is for want to study about the roll, pitch and yaw angles so we monted the drone
how to get the required result

i tried in the guided mode but its not working

Post more details please. Vague questions will only get you vague answers. I guarantee you, ArduCopter 's guided mode works fine.