No camera feedback on Mission Planner flight data screen

I also posted this message in Mission Planner category, but there was no reply, maybe it is a firmware issue?

Up until recently, I used to get camera feedback on the flight data screen of mission planner. I used to get green camera dots and a purple square to indicate the footprint of the picture taken.

That has all gone.

I’m using Pihawk2 cube with arduplane 3.8.4 and mission planner 1.3.52.0. So all very new. I am using a servo to push the shutter button on the camera, using one of the auxiliary outputs.

Am I doing something wrong? Did something change?

My logfile is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZzoCCvsJAl3QNXGK74a0GOMnt1dDfekk

I am having the same issue - until you mentioned it, I was not even aware there ought to be visual feedback from image captures.

My shutter trigger configuration is similar to yours, and I am using the same controller, firmware, and MP version.

I have used DO_SET_SERVO, DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL, and CAM_TRIGG_DIST methods for triggering, and have had no difficulty analyzing the logs to find CAM and TRIG messages (I’ve been able to geotag). None of these methods have produced any feedback in Mission Planner.

EDIT: Mission Planner 1.3.50 and 1.3.51 also show no response, and AP 3.8.3 yields the same behavior. I’ve not tried every permutation thereof, however.

Is there anybody who can help or at least give some hint where to look?

I’m having the same issue but with copter. Anybody figure it out yet?

Latest version of mission planner solves the issue