Nexus 7 2012 File structure

Im hoping someone can help me:
Im about to leave to do some drone-based mapping abroad. I have been using a netbook for mission planner previously. I got, at the last minute, a 2012 nexus 7 to try to have a simpler field device. I had tried droidplanner on my old tf101 and had no problem setting up prefetched maps. I just dropped cached maps from MP into the location listed in the droidplanner guide and it worked.

So the nexus 7 just arrived and droidplanner installed with no problem and seems to run fine, BUT it has a different file structure and I cant get the prefetched maps to show up:

The folder sdcard/droidplanner/ doesnt exist.

I tried creating a folder called “DroidPlanner/Maps” in the “emulated/0/” folder which I think is supposed to be like the SD card location but the app shows no maps when offline maps is turned on.

It is not allowed to create a folder called sdcard in the root directory.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Wait, in settings in droidplanner it says the storage folder is

/storage/emulated/0/DroidPlanner

But it still doesnt seem to find my cached maps if I put them there.

and nevermind. Forcequitting and restarted the app got it. So now I have prefetched maps working and ready to go for my trip. Awesome.

@achiii I`m sorry for the delay, it looks like I acidentaly unsubscribed the forum :frowning:.

Im happy that you found the solution. The Nexus, although a great device in most aspects, has a strange way to handle its internal storage. Sometimes you need to reboot the system so it shows all folders when connected to a PC.