Newbie Battery Question

Hey guys
Just starting the build of a new Hexa and am wondering if its possible to connect the apm2 with two lipos in parallel and still monitor current and voltage. If so how.
My design is pretty light and I can double up the battery, but notice that the sensors are limited to 100amp max so putting the sensor after the two are connected would likely blow it up.
So I am wondering if it can have 2 sensors on each line before the connection and then monitor each voltage and current. No clue. So help is appreciated.

I could use the AttoPilot Voltage and Current Sense Breakout 180amp after the two batteries come together. It can then be directly plugged into the APM2 to provide the needed current and voltage monitoring.
I have also seen that in some documentation there is two current and voltage sensor inputs, so 2 AttoPilot Voltage and Current Sense Breakout 90amps on on each battery would potentially monitor the two batteries. Assuming what I read is correct.
If this worked, then how do I power the APM2 itself. Normally it would be via a deans tap and regulator that plugs directly into the power plug on the apm2.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If u have 2 batterys in parallel they will balance them themself
one current sensor is enough

it will be handled as one big battery with double capacity

greets djmad

@djmad,
Yes, two batteries in parallel will exchange current until they are both at the same voltage.
Regards,
TCIII Admin