New to this, looking for help with setting up and getting started. Drones for dummys?

I am brand new to this. Have used DJI products up to now. Designing our own drone for Ag. Starting to install the Cube ecosystem, but this is all Latin to me. Is there anywhere we can look to see what to do for beginners? From installing the flight controllers, to adding servos and conducting the first auto flight? Please, any heal?

Starting at the Arducopter Wiki Home is best. You will be referred to these entries often when you post questions so it’s a good idea to peruse it 1st.
Copter Home

One quick bit of advise: Most Multirotors will not fly that well on Arducopter defaults. Don’t be hasty in getting into the air to “see if it fly’s” before doing the pre-flight configurations and calibrations.

I actually didn’t know that this note had been added to the Home Page:
Success with ArduPilot requires that the ‘First Time Setup’ and ‘First Flight/Drive and Tuning’ sections of this documentation be read and followed!

Thank you. My head is spinning trying to understand this. We had an “expert” plan to come help up, but they canceled a few times in a row.