New MP HUD I have been working on

Hi James,

Love to try this. Have you had a chance to gather the missing components?

Marc

Thumbs up man! I needed some help with modifying the HUD though. I’m trying to get a timer to run on the HUD that shows the estimated time of flight remaining. This time of flight, I want to use pre-calculated using voltage profiles of my batteries.

I’m a beginner at making changes in Mission Planner, wanted to know what parts of code should I access to make the required changes.

Hi, I’m new to MP and I need to modify MP HUD for a project. I need a to make a little window within HUD with 2 input boxes, a button (when this button is pressed I need to run a script and give output) and a box to show output.
It would be of great help if you would give me some starting point.
Thanks.

Hey jelkins, great additions to the HUD i must say. I’m working on a similar project but im new with mission planner, may be you could hint at what files to play with to get the sort of HUD that you have made. Also , my main focus is to highlight those pink boxes in my video feed. Trying to get the whole thing done externally seems impossible. Hope you would help :slight_smile:

Hi James,
I’ve been working on something similar as well. Mind sharing the source code too? Would be greatly helpful.

Hi guys

Is there any chance to have this HUD back? The link is broken (dropbox links). I would say, you done very nice job!

I think it’s safe to assume that with James last post being 6 yrs ago he’s long gone.

That’s a bummer! I really liked the interface… :pensive:

:slight_smile: I am still around in that I get emails from this discussion. I ended up going another route and started a new mission planner version that didn’t end up going anywhere. I am sure I still have the code somewhere I will have to see if I can find it to share.

1 Like