New gcs for android

new update

Hi
Form my point of view. In this general panel with flight instruments you should add information about how much milliamperes (mah) was consumed or % of battery, also time from taking off and flight mode which is currently used (loiter, althold etc).

During planning mission you should add camera settings like: lens and sensor size in pixels and mm which should have possibility to save profiles in different options.

I think main panel is almost ideal in QGC you should learn from most popular apps.

And for me very useful is a fulls screen mode with only view from camera which cloud be selected fast by button on screen or by gesture - slide from bottom etc…

thanks for your advice, you can click the battery label to switch voltage or percentage and fly time after take off is showing at the arm label, current flight mode will show after link label. In current version the mission planning is disabled, I think the general fpv app with video and osd for you is more useful. Thanks again, I will made my app more versatile

获取 Outlook for iOS

a new update to 1.7.18, added fly time bar.