New build issues

Goods Afternoon All!!

I hope someone can help me. I am having issues during motor test on initial set up. I have mission planner up and when I hit the specific motor test. A long beep then two beep comes out of the buzzer. I can not get any motor spin at all, not even from the radio.

I have an hkpilot32 with a turnigy 9xr pro binned to a x8r via s-bus plug.

I have spun all the esc plugs into the hkpilot position wise.

Any an all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Have you increased the pwm value box on the motor test page?

sent from my phone so apologies for any typos

Have you pushed the safety switch till it goes solid red?

Thanks for the quick replies. I did hold the safety switch till it turned red. I also increased the throttle percentage. I did also notice the LED blinked blue then red during the long buzz, then back to green with the two short buzzes.

Still no motor movement.

Well the motors now turn and I believe the right way… still can’t do a motor test, so not 100% sure.

Now the issues is two of the six motor do not begin to turn at the same time as the others. Those motors do not sound like they are spinning up as the others. I have done two esc calibrations and will be trying the individual manual calibration next. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great.

Thanks all!!

Well I was able to calibrate the ESC’s

Got the hex off the ground and into a stable hover in alt-hold and loiter.

BUT…when I got it on the ground, I could not get the motors to stop and it flipped forward in the direction of the nose. It did it twice, when I tried to get it to repeat the problem. No damage from what I could tell, just some dirt on the props and motors.

Will an auto-tune fix this or is there an issue with throttle settings that needs to be tweaked?

Also when I pushed forward on right stick(mode 2) the hex came back at me and when I pulled back it went forward. How can I fix that issue also and will that cause the above issues?

Thanks for any help I can get…

I reversed the pitch on my TX to solve the one problem. You maybe able to solve it on MP as well.

If you land in loiter it can take awhile for the props to disarm as the PH tries to sense it has landed.
Landing in STAB should stop that.

I would not Autotune until flight is predictable in Loiter, Alt Hld and Stab.

[quote=“arygrij”]Well I was able to calibrate the ESC’s

Got the hex off the ground and into a stable hover in alt-hold and loiter.

BUT…when I got it on the ground, I could not get the motors to stop and it flipped forward in the direction of the nose. It did it twice, when I tried to get it to repeat the problem. No damage from what I could tell, just some dirt on the props and motors.

Will an auto-tune fix this or is there an issue with throttle settings that needs to be tweaked?

Also when I pushed forward on right stick(mode 2) the hex came back at me and when I pulled back it went forward. How can I fix that issue also and will that cause the above issues?

Thanks for any help I can get…[/quote]

Hi ALL,
I have a HKPilot32 Quad and performed all pre-arm tests OK. Trying to take-off the Quad I found a strong command asymmetry between the motors 2 and 3(hyper amplified) and motors 1 and 4(under amplified).
So the Quad being strongly under equilibrated can not fly. The version of HKPilot32 is 3.2.1 PX4 and the MP 1.3.32.7
Please help me :
a) could it be necessary to change to an other more stable version?
b) are there some parameters to properly adjust?
c) in my Mission Planner 1.3.32.7 there is not the option to separately test the motors. Is it normal?
Yours,
Georges