Need more info on vibration & logs

I’m flying 3.2.1 per the parameters page, and I’m in the system testing phase of a new S500 quad build. I’ve downloaded my logs and looking at vibration in detail. When I plot a histogram of vibrations in x/y axes in Excel, the majority of the bell curve is between -3 and 3. There are a few hits outside that, which leads me to my questions.

I was not super disciplined with these flights, that is I didn’t just take off, get into a hover, and hold it there.

(1) What is the recommended method to check vibrations?
(2) Anything to worry about if vast majority of vibrations are inside limits but there’s a few outside?

Thanks

In 3.2.1 it was recommended to do a short (30sec) hover and then check the numbers.In later firmware you actually do some flying and use 3.3.3 measurements.So if you were flying about then the vibes should be ok but try it again in a hover.

If you are still concerned about the levels after that test then a few bits of Zeal gel or similar can reduce them.You can always post the logs for someone else to look at.

Jagger … thanks for responding. My logs are too big to attach. I’ll have to make some shorter flights and post those. Thanks.