First of all I apologies in advance if this topic is somewhat a duplicate.
But after reading so much, I still struggle to find a reliable source for me to start this interesting ardu pilot project.
My intention is to find list of hardware needed to assemble a drone copter based on pixhawk controller.
Where can I buy this controller and also the frame etc to build a copter drone.
My first focus is just to fly the drone, able to modify the code and load it again for the drone to fly according to the code changes I made.
And my budget is USD 1000 (if at all it is possible).
Its very easy. I am also a beginner. But seems easy guild. I am also struggling with some sensor issues. But our seniors in this group are so helpful. Every one helped a lot. As per my need i used to make a drone with these components.
- A frame(f450,s500,…) very easy to find.
- A flight controller(apm, pixhawk, kk…) mine is apm 2.8.
- 4-BLDC(kv means rotation per volt. 1000 means 1000/volt). I used a2212(best for entry level)
- 4-ESC which means electronic speed controller to controll the speed of your motor.
- 4- pair of Propeller blades.
- Lipo battery ( more mah means more capacity and c rating means more amp out put).
- A very great RC fly sky i6 is the best. It can be upgraded from 6 ch to 10 ch. And has telemetry feature.
- Ublox neo 6/7/8(as per your choice) gps with external compass. Should mount on a stand for optimal result.
- Power module which helps the flight controller to sense the voltage and current of the battery. It should be installed. Then only you can identify safety of your flight.
- Lipo charger. Don’t go for cheapest it will kill your battery slowly.
- A pc or a laptop with Mission planner software.
- Video transmitter and receiver.
Finally need allen keys, player, double sided tape(3m), wire ties, soldering iron and components, tweezers, wire stripper.
Thank you so much @virsavp, just what I need, do you mind to let me know where you buy those components? Basically I just need a trusted and verified resource.