Need a bit of guidance

Hello there, I am just starting with this hobby and want to build a small UAV plane. I don’t need anything crazy long-range, 2-3 km would be more than enough, I want it to follow a flight path/ do circles while I look around using an FPV camera with a tilt and pan gimbal.
I would like some help with finding the right components, currently, this is what I thought of using:

-MATEKSYS F411-WTE
-Hobbywing Skywalker 40A
-MG90S servo’s
-FrSky ACCST X8R
-Eachine TX805 5.8G

• BN220 GPS Module

Thank you all for the help!

I would normally suggest an H7 based FC like a Matek H743-Wlite but for what you are doing that Wing board is not a bad choice.
What Transmitter do you have or are thinking about?
Go for a mini M10 GPS module.
For FPV stuff there are a lot of choices.

The F411 has only 512kB of flash, not enough to run ArduPilot. Go for the F405 instead or, depending on what you are planning to do, an H743 like Dave suggested.

Isn’t this one the transmitter Eachine TX805 5.8G ?

Would this one work better Mateksys F405 WING V2 or the SpeedyBee F405 WING MINI?

that’s your video transmitter.
you need a separate handheld radio controller for controlling your model, a Radiomaster Pocket is one example.

Go for the Matek, their documentation is a lot better than SpeedyBee.

Aaa sorry, I was thinking of going for one of these
-FrSky ACCESS Taranis Q X7
-FrSky Taranis X9 Lite
-FLYSKY FS-i6 I6

but I have not decided yet, I am open to other options for starting out, the smaller the better but also I need 2 buttons to control the pan and tilt servos

I can highly recommend the Radiomaster TX16S, great radio with lots of options and expandability depending on what you might want to do in the future.

However if you don’t need that much and want something that’s small, go with the Radiomaster TX12.

You can get both of them with a 4in1 radio module that is capable of talking to FrSky receivers. And if you need a protocol they don’t speak natively there is an expansion slot in the back.