Mysterious code in messages window and unstable flight

Hello everyone,
I am very new to multi copters and all in general so I apologize for any lack of terminology or confusion

I am flying a flame wheel f450 with pixhawk. The copter has a gimbal on it as well and will be primarily used for shooting video.

During my latest test flight I was able to get it off the ground (a welcomed first) but it was very unstable. It was drifting from forward and to the left a lot. The balance seems fine so I don’t think it’s that. I think it has something to do with the following code which has appeared multiple times throughout testing and set up and I can’t find any reference to it online

(MAV 001:1) PX4: 0a59f216 Nuttx: 6686464
(MAV 001:1) PX4v2 19002C00 0B73233 35393334
This was the last message in the message window of APM planner when I connected it to the pixhawk.

I hope someone can help me out with this, I am stumped as to this codes meaning or cause.
Once again I apologize if I left out any info that might be helpful

@Ethan bl,
tlogs or data flash logs will greatly help to troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

I would love to post the logs but I’m having a really hard time even finding them. I’m running apm planner 2.0 on a Mac osx 10.7.5. When I plug in my pixhawk and go to terminal and connect (within the terminal window, not top right most connect button) itgives lines and lines of codes and symbols but I can’t for the life of me figure out if those are the logs you’re referring to and if not, how to get to them. I can’t find any tutorials or anything either. Do u know what I’m doing wrong? Help or forwarding me to somewhere that goes over this would begreatly appreciated, all of the other how to pages talk about buttons and other thing I either don’t have or cant recognize.

@Ethan bl,
Unfortunately I am most familiar with MP even though I have APM Planner 2.0 on my laptop, I do not consider it mature enough for reliable use.

The data you see coming from the Pixhawk in the Terminal Window is MavLink data as the Pixhawk is not in the CLI mode. You might try hitting “Enter” three times to see if you can get the Pixhawk into the CLI mode when you see that data stream. You need to have the Pixhawk in the CLI mode to be able to download the data flash logs.

The tlogs are sent to your PC over the USB or the telemetry radio anytime the Pixhawk is running. The data flash logs when using MP are stored in the Mission Planner Program Folder.

The data flash logs are stored on the Pixhawk micro SD card. You can remove the micro SD card and download the data flash logs to your PC and make them available here for troubleshooting.
Regards,
TCIII GM