My APM drone is not stable

I am using a F450 drone frame with 1000kv A2212 drone motors with dys ESc’s. I tested my drone several times. But my drone is not stable. I anlyse my log data. Here is it

Log File C:\Users\Kaveesha Dinamidu\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp27.tmp.log
Size (kb) 539.8203125
No of lines 8884
Duration 5 days, 7:40:39
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.2.1
Firmware Hash 36b405fb
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = WARN - Moderate change in mag_field (26.97%)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: GPS
Test: GPS = FAIL - Min satellites: 0, Max HDop: 3.37
Test: IMU Mismatch = UNKNOWN - No IMU log data
Test: Motor Balance = UNKNOWN -
Test: NaNs = FAIL - Found NaN in GPS.VZ

Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - ‘FLOW_FXSCALER’ not found
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = GOOD -

Plz help me to fix my drone well.

Sorry for my English.
Thank You

Enable more logging options and then post a link to the .bin file log from the flight controller. Auto Analysis is of limited use.

Also supply more information about the craft:
All up weight (including battery)
Battery power (3S, 4S?)
Props.

I am using 3S Lipo Battery. And the weight is about 1.1Kg. And the props are 1060. 2019-10-25 13-07-08.bin (261.9 KB)
And the log file is attached in here.

Thank you.

There is not enough logging options enabled to determine anything from that log. Set the LOG_BITMASK value to 161790 save it and make another flight.

You should consider replacing the Flight Controller with one that is supported by the latest Arducopter. Also, if you happen to have motors that look like these on your craft they are very poor quality and collet prop adapters are a bad idea for a multirotor.

Junk%20motors

I had a long flight by changing LOG_BITMASK. This is it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MLiDG1dYg1kA9hyAqs6grqOV0Xsy8hZe/view?usp=sharing

As well as when I test my drone at the first time my drone is going backward when the pitch value increases. So I reversed my pitch in transmitter. And the drone is not ARM when GEOFENCE is activated. Loiter mode,Position Hold mode is not working.

You didn’t set the LOG_BITMASK value to what I suggested so there is still insufficient information in the log. Geofence requires good GPS lock and it’s very poor with only 6-8 sats and an HDOP >2. Your levels of vibration are very high which will effect flight in assisted modes.

I suggest you scrap that Flight Controller and replace it with an up to date one.