Multiple loiter crashes

I have a Tarot 650 with a new pixhawk and compass setup that has been giving me fits for months. I am running 570KV Multistar motors, and afro 30a esc’s flashed with BLheli firmware. My issue is when I put the quad into loiter mode, it flips over and crashes immediately. I had an issue on the maiden with this rig, and had to reflash the escs to take care of a sync issue. I have calibrated the compass multiple times and have had this almost same type of crash multiple times. After talking to 3DR, the offsets are within spec. I was hoping someone could look at the telemetry file for me and give me some guidance?
Thanks in advance!

High vibration on Z? Have you done this?

copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/ac_measuringvibration/
copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/initia … n-damping/

Also from the auto analysis (possibly from vibration):

Log File C:/Users/Brian/Downloads/2015-03-07 15-21-31.log
Size (kb) 614.6484375
No of lines 8776
Duration 0:00:16
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.2
Firmware Hash c8e0f3e1
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Balance/Twist = GOOD -
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (9.02%)
Max mag field length (554.82) > recommended (550.00)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD -
Test: GPS = GOOD -
[color=#BF0000]Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.55, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)[/color]
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = GOOD -
[color=#FF0000]Test: Pitch/Roll = FAIL - Roll (-80.89, line 7680) > maximum lean angle (30.00)[/color]
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = GOOD -

-Brian

Thanks for the help! I had seen the vibration but I guess in my mind I had thought it was only bad when it actually crashed but I see it was bad before that. I did find a prop adapter that was bent tonight. I’m not sure if that was from before or happened in the crash. I will get another one and balance everything again and give it a shot.
Thanks again!