MSP protocol support

@Rolf I got the plane up in the air today with stock FW (No WTFOS). After takeoff the OSD froze, not sure why but the video reception was ok.
The goggles (Walksnail Rx) recorded two types of files MP4 and OSD. I suppose I need https://knifa-develop.fpv.wtf/osd-overlay software to combine the two files, but it requires a Font file as well to run the software.
Any idea where this font file resides, or how do you enable font recording?

I was flying without an SD card in the Matek-F405 FC, could no SD card be the reason for OSD freezing up?

Hi Riz,
I am a complete newbie to Walksnail. I don’t know what could be the reason for the freezing. I use this program to render the OSD data: Releases · kirek007/ws-osd-py · GitHub

Rolf

cell voltage can’t display after installed WTFOS,

@yaapu

@yaapu
When setting parameters for MSP Osd, does it requires specific sequence? E.g. set serialx first then Osd_type and so on?

Reason I am asking this question because my Osd was not working and the only thing I changed was the sequence of setting up parameters.

im not sure where to post this but looks like GitHub - BrushlessPower/BlHeli-Passthrough: Arduino Library and Examples for BlHeli Passtrough with ESP32 is dead and wondering if anyone knowledge on passthru can help me fork and revive this project i have been able to get as far as make it work with editing esc settings, just cant flash something goes wrong when i use the flash part on esc-configurator.com either way not sure but think this would be great to be able to flash my esc’s without having to get a flight controler out / have a spare one i can just use this prebuild to flash them and flash esc for my other projects that dont take 4 like my drone does anyway hope to hear back i feel the knowlege is here and active still anyway if anyone can let me know if they can help or sounds like a good project hit me up love to be involved

Is it somehow possible to control what raw telemetry data is transmitted via MSP? Can I customize the data that is transmitted via lua maybe?
Mat