Mrobotics still in business?

Has anyone ordered anything from them recently?

I ordered a pixracer a bit over 2 weeks ago. There’s no evidence that it’s been shipped and I can’t get a response from a human.

Just wondering whether to try to reverse the payment, or is this normal…? Thanks.

You try to their mail? help@mrobotics.io

Yeah, I tried email.

I buy a x2.1 this year but some months ago, and all ok,

@pkocmoud and @Jordi could answer this for you with absolute certainty, but last I heard (maybe a week ago?) mRo are doing just fine and actively developing new stuff.
I hope someone gets back to you to put your mind at ease.

Good to hear, thanks for replying.

Hi Everyone,

We are alive and well. Almost too well, some large commercial orders have created some delays we are in the process of correcting. Yes we are working on new stuff, including several F777 based boards which are already supported by Ardupilot. Lastly we are working on ISO certification, so that is a bit of a project :slight_smile:

@Aykey - I will check in tomorrow on the status of your order, I am sorry about this! Did you email on 11/23? If so I see a ticket. I am sorry we had a holiday on the 22nd and 23rd. I see an order for a Pixracer from 11/11 that was marked ready to ship on 11/12, is that you? I will ask about your order first thing in the morning.

I do appreciate your asking and feel free to reach out to me personally.

Phil

1 Like

Hi Phil,
Good to hear. I didn’t realise you had holidays in the US or I would have waited. Thanks for your reply, and it looks like my order has now shipped :slight_smile:
Cheers

FWIW mRO have been incredibly fast with my previous orders. Shipped same day. Please do not slip towards 3DR levels of service (once vying for the coveted title of the world’s worst webstore, maybe).

I’ve also ordered several times from them this year, shipping to Spain. The customer service is just awesome, usually replying after a few hours, as well as the shipment, really fast always. The only downside is that customs are hitting really hard on Spain for products coming from US these days, I don’t know if it is the same for the rest of Europe, so I end up paying a lot of taxes. In any case, even with the extra taxes it is worth it.

Really happy to hear your are working on new boards, as well as that iso certification. Wish you the best!