MP 1.3.80 - Full Parameter Tree list unavailable (MP 1.3.80)

Hello -

I have seen several threads about this reported issue (re: Full Parameter Tree option) with different recommendations/solutions. I’d appreciate if someone can give pointers on how to enable it (as none of the solutions have worked). A post below suggests the option was moved to Setup->Advanced , but I do not see any such options. Also, selecting “Advanced” in Config/Planner/Layout doesn’t do anything either.

Thank you.

The full parameter tree and full parameter list are merged into one now, so it should appear more like the old “tree” format.
Is that what you mean?

In this screenshot my Fav selection make the order appear a bit non-standard but I’m liking the new format.

Thanks @xfacta - this is good to know. (I actually downloaded a prior version 1.3.79… just to get the tree list…:upside_down_face: )

I had that format for awhile but like some other oddness with the latest beta’s it’s gone and I have the same Beta version you are showing. Like the Bitmask menu. Mine works, others don’t.
And out of the Blue RTK NTRIP times out and it worked 2 days ago with the same hardware.

It’d sure be nice if the beta updates came with even a sliver of info regarding changes and bug fixes…

1 Like