[MP 1.3.56] Telemetry window does not refresh

Hi,
I’m a newbie here, working on an old fork of MP 1.3.56, integrating the new changes and dealing with divergences. Still going through the documentation and trying to understand the codebase.

One of the issues we have is that the telemetry window (run as a separate window) does not seem to refresh the data. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could look at the code that is responsible for the UI refresh?
Basically, I’m looking for:

1. Potential quick fix, for now
  2. Proper fix for later

Thanks a bunch:)
Yaro

Ok, I managed to resolve the issue. Posting rough guidelines if anyone runs in to it as well.
First of all, I’m not sure if this has been fixed in a more recent version of MP or not. Below is my relatively quick-ish solution.

The crux of the issue lies in the MainSwitcher.cs ShowScreen() code. It doesn’t account for the case when the map is swapped with the video window and then another screen (like FlightPlanner) is shown on the main screen, at this point the map on the secondary window does not update.
Essentially, you want to expose another parameter in the MainSwitcher class that you can assign the secondary window/form when it’s created.
Then in the ShowScreen() you can check whether your “screen”, e.g. map, is located on that secondary window. If it is - don’t deactivate it since deactivating it will stop redrawing the map/telemetry. That should do it.

Cheers,
Yaro