Motor stuttering and not running properly

Im running KakuteH7v2 firmware. Everything is calibrated (INS/Accel/Baro/Radio) and ready to arm though I am running the motors in the Motor Test tab in the setup menu. The motors are not spinning properly. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesnt move at all and most of the time it flickers. In the video, I am testing 50% throttle for 3 seconds, This happens with all the motors.

Using:

Motors: TM-AT-3520-LS-550KV

ESC: Hobbywing XRotor FPV G2 65A 6S 4in1 BLHeli32 ESC

Battery 6S 3300mah x2 in Series (6600maH total). (battery is fully charged)

The ESC supports DSHOT so i set MOT_PWM_TYPE to Dshot125 (ive tried other protocols too oneshot). From my understanding no calibration is needed and it should just work. All connections are soldered and secure too.

I have a hunch the ESC could be damaged. I have made it work before nicely in January and it is still new. It is also very tough so I dont see how it could have been damaged. it is making a screeching sound though.

I did leave the lipo plugged in to the ESC overnight once but as FC wasnt running or any motors, nothing heat up etc. I didnt think it was damaged, why would it if its not drawing anything.

Video: motor stutter

Stick with Dshot600 and troubleshoot from there. It’s generally the most Stable.