Motor sets available from SV!

Wow that thing has amazing performance compared to other brushed micros
I’ve tried! I’ll look into that. I need a new micro, but was waiting to see
if the Dart would be any good.

Thanks

I don’t subscribe but keep an eye on their drone reviews. They appear to be unbiased and never hold back from the negatives in their evaluations. A while back I’d asked them why no SV reviews, pointing out the 2450 GPS and got a ‘Yeah, we should probably do that’. Kinda feel like if t isn’t sent to them for free by a sponsor then no review.

Not that they should try an eval of every drone out there but a common drone anyone can pickup at Walmart or Target might warrant a consideration. The Air Hogs TW hasn’t been out very long and they jumped on that pretty quick.

New photo by Scott Thompson

Finally here!

Yep, same day here! - Thanks for letting us know when they were in stock.

I got em installed last night, did a full Calibration and a night flight. I had forgotten just how nimble the SV is when the motors are new! lol You can whip it all over the place.

My 3DR Solo might be my “cool” drone, but my SV is my fun one.I was slightly giddy last night after not getting to fly it for 3 weeks.

Back in stock at Sky Viper if anyone is interested. Limit one set and yes, I grabbed one.

I’ve been running these with no problems so far. They come in different wire colors, I happened to get Black and White.
NO LIMIT

1 Like

19 to 39 days? Mine came in 12 with no soldering needed.

It was a good time for me to shorten those stock leads. After going through OEM motors thought I’d try a different supplier, maybe Southern China instead of Northern China. Good luck with yours though.:smile:
Of course you’ll need soldering skills if you burn out all your CW or CCW motors first.

But hey . . . I’m happy and you’re happy and that is all that matters.:wink:

Wow, that was quick. Four days and they arrived.

Probably because they ramped up their spares supply for the 2018 models, since they have the whole “free replacement parts for a year” thing on there.

Tried ordering a set of these motors , this week web store would not complete order . I don’t know if that means they now in stock out status . Or if it has to due with shipping to Canada . Sent email to support , recived the automated due to large volume of requests will be delay in responding Has any other Canuk’s on here been able to order parts from Sky Rocket with success ?

Wish they’d do the same with the prop gears. I’ve one completely stripped