Motor not working

Hi,
I just bought an Pixhawk autopilot and installed into my X8 skywalker for autonomus flight.
I solved my servo probles because didnt work them and i installed another BEC and connected to ch14.
So i dont know why, but at this moment i cant switching into ARMED mode i get two flashing yellow led. I tried to switch to armed in manual mode the button led stop flashing and continius light red and i can moove the servos in this mode but i cant start motor. At this moment in the mission planner is disarmed but the button led show me that in the system is in armed.
In mission planner is an message too: error: EKF CONST POS MODE
Please help me.
My contact details:
+36306787060 (viber, whatsapp) and gergo75@gmail.com
patko.gergely: skype
or i can share my screen in teamviewer

[quote=“gergo75”]Hi,
I just bought an Pixhawk autopilot and installed into my X8 skywalker for autonomus flight.
I solved my servo probles because didnt work them and i installed another BEC and connected to ch14.
So i dont know why, but at this moment i cant switching into ARMED mode i get two flashing yellow led. I tried to switch to armed in manual mode the button led stop flashing and continius light red and i can moove the servos in this mode but i cant start motor. At this moment in the mission planner is disarmed but the button led show me that in the system is in armed.
In mission planner is an message too: error: EKF CONST POS MODE
Please help me.
My contact details:
+36306787060 (viber, whatsapp) and gergo75@gmail.com
patko.gergely: skype
or i can share my screen in teamviewer[/quote]

Part of my problem i solved.
There are some options in advance menu about arming and what i changed so can arming now with the flashing button.
But i still have EKF CONST POS MODE error message after startup, so i dont know what is this.
And i dont know where and how can i add any switcher of transmitter like arm/disarm. I found nothing options in mission planner.