Motor not spin after arming

My plane is running AP4.4.4 on Open Pilot Revo. Without changing any setting, motor does not spin after arming, and the Jumper T16 running Edge Tx with Jumper R8 Rx (with telemetry) constantly announces “Landing complete” during bench test.

Sometimes motor did start after arming without me changing any values in any parameter, except power up and power down. I purposely disable arming check to trouble the problem. I also update the fw to AP4.5.1. All these make no difference. There is no unusual message in the “Messages” tab in Mission Planner.
Attached is the param for trouble shooting.
Pls help, Thanks.
Param.param (14.7 KB)

What ESC do you use, and have you calibrated it?

Also a log would be nice.

I use Eflite 50 Amp Switch Mode BEC Brushless ESC (EFLA1050). Have calibrated it but did not change anything.

Unable to display the log after downloading from Open Pilot Revo (the FC).

I also suspect how some reason unknown to me, the default setting of eflite ESC may not be fully compatible with my system.
Am still testing with other brands of ESC

Thanks

Can you share it anyways?

PWM should work IMO, it doesn’t seem to be some super specialized smart ESC that only works within a proprietary system.

What flight mode did you have selected?

Thank you for your help.

I tried different flight modes, stabilize and manual with same result. The .bin files which cannot be displayed are now in Recycle bin and they are mixed up with other frames, as all airplanes running arduplane fw bear the same file name, just differed by date. I do not want to send you a wrong file which does not reflect the problem.