Motor malfunction during flight

Hello,
I am using M690-B quadcopter from t-drones for a month now and recently faced an issue with the drone motor while flying. The drone took-off via guided mode and during the ascent the drones motor(2) suddenly decreased rpm, tilted abruptly and regained after which I landed it back. I took off again, this time ,during right roll, the motor (2) suddenly dropped and regained again .
Maybe this issue started after a small crash where the drone immediately flipped towards the motor(2) side during take-off because of an RC malfunction but I’m not sure because after the crash I’ve flown it a lot … I’m attaching the log files below . Please let me know what the issue is about.

Link for logs- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qdz8gp1Or2lRKeE8gddJcZpM91JrZqFN?usp=share_link

This sounds like a mechanical issue. What happens when you use the motor test tab and increase throttle? Make sure you secure your copter when testing that.

It would help if you had the current monitoring connected. Typically I would say this is a sign of a motor/esc failure. There’s a big drop in the voltage when the #2 motor goes to full. So something is shorting or demanding a lot of energy. Check the motors make sure they aren’t getting hot. Also check the ESCs for heat. In flight the motor speeds seem to be reasonable so it’s not it’s not normally overloaded.

If you say the quad has been crashed before then my gut feeling is the motor is damaged and needs replacing.

We have done motor test without propellers and it seems to work perfectly but I noticed a change in sound of the motor while spinning.

I am using Li-ion battery, I guess that’s the reason when the motor runs at full throttle the voltage drop is high.

you need to test it with props on, otherwise it will not behave the same way