Motor Glitch Issues Kakute F7 w/ Tekko32 4in1

so It get’s better because I have Kakute F4 V2 :wink:

Throws off the analysis posting into the wrong thread :slight_smile:

Well it was similar symptoms :wink:

So I did a fly today, and graphs looks better. No down volt spikes anymore.
I mean on the graph it’s not as clean as it used to be but I don’t have those spikes anymore.
At least for the first flight.

There is one more thing I’ve changed in BLHeli32 Rampup Power from default 50% to 100%

Well another battery gone, and looks very good, I finally was able to fly whole battery. Loiter and PosHold seems to work pretty well, even in stronger wind like today.
Only thing I’ve noticed that my Pitch 0 position keeps changing during flight, it’s all nice when I start the flight but then when I land again I can see pitch is not levelled and then when I start it keeps drifting.

But that’s a problem for another topic :wink: Thank you for your help with settings everyone

Can you summarise what the solution was?

I did classic engineering mistake, I change too many things at once and now I don’t know what helped.
First I did change setting to one you posted, and changed extra Rampup Power from default 50% to 100%.
I also swapped ESCs around again, but I don’t that fixed anything.
I also changed DShot to dshot600 as you suggested.

Rampup power allows for rapid changes in throttle -> smaller rampup setting means less radical throttle changes allowed. 100% rampup power means throttle is allowed to jump from any value, even say 10%, all the way to 100% in an instant.
If anything 100% rampup power would be more likely to cause voltage sags and current spikes, assuming you could even cause enough throttle change to utilize it.

Tentatively I suspect the DSHOT 600 might have fixed it.

That makes sense. Well I am happy it’s actually resolved