Most recent version of Mission Planner that works with APM 2.5?

I’m using retroware, I know. Everything was going… fair… until the Flight Modes suddenly vanished and all of my Googling didn’t find me a solution. The last solution I tried was updating MP, but I discovered that forces me to update my ArduCopter firmware to 3.4, which I know doesn’t fit on the APM 2.5 board- ArduCopter 3.2.1 is the last one that fits. I just realized that I forgot what version of MP I had been using before updating, although I think it was 1.3.18. I picked that one because hours of Googling found me nothing and there was no information in the changelogs, but I did make out the version in an old, now-lost YouTube instructional video I had found (so I could assume it would work). So does anyone happen to know the last version of MP that will allow AC 3.2.1? I’ll be downloading and installing different versions of MP in the meantime, I guess.

Just found the answer to my question, but I’m going to leave my question up instead of deleting it in case someone else needs the answer.

The most recent version of Mission Planner at the time of this writing is 1.3.44. Although the only firmware option is ArduCopter 3.4.x, if you attempt to upload to a 2.x board, it will automatically upload 3.2.1, which is the most recent version that works on a 2.x board.