Mission Planner with HTTP GET

I would like to get details about my plane from other program, such as his location,
and also to make my plane moving to a waypoint (that i’ll give him in the other program through a HTTP GET request), so I won’t need to press ‘Fly to Here’ in the MP at all.

Does MP supports any HTTP GET request?

Thanks

check
http://127.0.0.1:56781/mavlink/
with
MP open

Thanks for quick answer.

I already checked it up, and I get these params:

{“VFR_HUD”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“STATUSTEXT”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“SYS_STATUS”:{“msg”:{“master_in”:0,“mav_loss”:0,“mavpackettype”:“META_LINKQUALITY”,“master_out”:0,“packet_loss”:100.0},“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“ATTITUDE”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“GPS_RAW_INT”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“HEARTBEAT”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“GPS_STATUS”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“NAV_CONTROLLER_OUTPUT”:{“msg”:null,“index”:0,“time_usec”:0},“META_LINKQUALITY”:{“msg”:{“master_in”:0,“mav_loss”:0,“mavpackettype”:“META_LINKQUALITY”,“master_out”:0,“packet_loss”:100.0},“index”:0,“time_usec”:0}}

As to now, my plane is not communicate with the MP, so i guess most of the params are null because of it, but if I would connect it - what param indicates my planes location?

connect using simulation tab. and it will show all the values