Mission Planner Plugins Gimbal mavlink

Hello,
I’m doing a plugin on MP to control my gimbal with a GUI. I want to send message to set the roll pitch yaw :

if (("" + Host.comPort).Contains("MAV 1") == true) 
        {

GimbalProtocol gimbalProtocol = new GimbalProtocol();

gimbalProtocol.Discover(Host.comPort);

gimbalProtocol.GetGimbalMode(Host.comPort, 100, 2);

gimbalProtocol.SetOrientation(Host.comPort, 100, 2, 60, 60, 60, GimbalProtocol.input_mode_t.INPUT_ANGLE);
        }

So i’m doing like this on MS visual studio 2022 (with the Mission Planner repo git cloned). But i have answers from Mavlink 1 Messages :

NEW ID RECEIVED IN MAV1, ID = 76
H
Send

H
Send

H
Send

H
Send

NEW ID RECEIVED IN MAV1, ID = 76

So i was thinking that it’s a problem of Mission Planner version, and so i just copy paste my plugin file into the plugin directory of Mission Planner download on my computer (not git cloned)

When i try to put the plugin in my Application Mission Planner (not in MS visual studio), i can’t use the class GimbalProtocol (i don’t know why). The plugin is not execute at all (not even the init, nothing).

So, do you know why i have this problem ? Am i doing the good ways to control the gimbal with a plugin ? Any additionnal advices ?
I just found that the class GimbalProtocol is in the folder ExtLibs, not in the Mission Planner download zip found at : Mission Planner Advanced Installation — Mission Planner documentation.
Do i need to write by myself the commands to send my Mavlink message or can i still use functions and class ?

I’m sorry if this is a little long and if this is too basic
Thank you.