Mission Planner "Makeover"

looks fine to me
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/connect-escs-and-motors.html#checking-the-motor-numbering-with-the-mission-planner-motor-test

It shows the standard Arducopter numbering but doesnt show the MP motor lettering like it used to, only this is left now:

It used to have just about all of the configurations I believe - I know Iā€™ve used a few of them before, such as the X8/Octoquad.

Hey Guys, is there any ā€œMakeoverā€ in the planning? Missionpanner has great functionality but really needs an interface designer and some user testing to make it ā€œtop notchā€. If needed i could help with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deleted. as I see updated posts now (I responded only to the OP)

I too am in awe and appreciate the volunteer work and hours dedication tha has gone into this project and I wish that I was better a programming so that I might equitably contribute.

To be honest, the interface and environment are nearly perfect for me; the only thing I would change would be to have the ability to disconnect the map from the first page like the hud (Three screens) and a joystick/sim interface screen/menu to better connect and operate from a SIM interface with a two-way communication protocol (e.g. DCS-BIOS) to read and update Arduino displays and take arduino encoder inputs to update headings in autopilotā€¦unless thatā€™s already a feature and my programming ignorance blocks my ability to see that :slight_smile: then Iā€™m super embarrassed. Lol

Chip