Mission Planner Lat Long Conversion Into Degree, Minutes, Seconds

Hello Ardupilot community, I’m having trouble converting lat long coordinates into degrees, minutes, and seconds in Mission Planner. Can anyone suggest a solution or point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appr
lat long
eciated. Thank you!"

If you want to change it in Mission Planner, then it is not possible. If you want to convert by your own, then there is this thing called google, look for “converting coordinates from decimal degree”

can anyone tell me there is any way to show lat and lng in deg min secs in mission planner.

@Eosbandi
can you please tell me there is any way to show lat and lng in deg min secs in mission planner.

Hi, I want to edit Mission Planner files where we have to convert Lat variable into DMS Lat and Long variable into DMS Long… SO, In which file I have to edit… Kindly give us straight path to follow So, I can make changings ASAP. I am waiting for your response @Eosbandi . Thank You

1 Like

Mission Planner uses degrees decimal degrees. There is no option to change it. Converting degrees/minutes/seconds is trivial arithmetic. It will not help to beg the previous respondent for more info.

You have to edit FlightPlanner.cs, Coords.cs and FlightData.cs, just add about 100-150 lines of code, that implement this function. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Converting fomula is very simple, for your reference.

32-A-B
A/60,
B/60/60

you can calculate very fast time with window calculator.

I can try making the plugin for you, just displaying converted value and can make copiable, not directly access mission planner input window because I don’t know how to now.

1 Like

message me if you need plugins for such operations.

1 Like

Can you provide these 100-150 code of lines?

Sure, My hourly rate is 95 EUR, and it will take around 8-10 hours to develop and test the code, since there was no previous business with you, there will be a 50% upfront payment. Where should I send the contract? :slight_smile:

1 Like