Mission planner HUD Displays issue

I am having DJI Matrices 100 Quadcopter. I connected the DJI Matrices 100 Quadcopter to Mission planner (version 1.3.586) through UDP connection.
But after I connected to Mission Planner, there is a pop-up windows shows that “Getting Params” mode. The pop-up windows is always shows up without any progress forever. Looks Like it cannot be able to retrieve the parameters.
Only option I have is to cancel this process or let it run hours on end. After cancel the “Getting Params” pop-up windows, the Mission Planner “Heads-up Display (HUD)” does not display any values in the UI?

If I run the Simulation, still the HUB does not display any values.

Can anyone help me with HUD Displays issue? I not sure whether is it related “Getting Params” pop-up windows issue?

Appreciated your support!

Thanks

Regards
Jo

Since when does the M100 speaks MAVLink ?
Or you have an onboard computer with a DJI-MAVLink bridge ?

if getting params doesn’t leave then there is no 2 way communication. check your telemetry module and cabling.

Hi Eosbandi,Andras Schaffer

Thanks for you response.

I am using onboard computer with a DJI-MAVLink bridge

Hi Michael_Oborne,

The Connection DJI Matrice 100 is ok . The Link below shows the hardware connection between an M100 and a PC or Linux machine.
https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/documentation/development-workflow/hardware-setup.html

Looks like it is related “Getting Params” pop-up windows issue?

Base on the log message, the Mission planner sending param request message PARAM_REQUEST_READ(#20) with PARAM_REQUEST_LIST(#21) to DJI drone the mavlink protocol . The DJI Drone needs to parameter values through PARAM_VALUE ( #22 ) to the Mission planner. But the DJI Drone does not reply with parameter values . Then the Mission planner keep on sending the PARAM_REQUEST_READ(#20) to the DJI Drone. That is reason the “Getting Params” pop-up windows is always shown in the Mission planner.

Here is sample log message
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, recvFromMng, 408: Totally 1 messages are received from Manager of index 0. Message id 20
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, recvFromMng, 408: Totally 1 messages are received from Manager of index 0. Message id 20.
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, sendEncodedMsgToMng, 319: …succeed in sending encoded message with id 32 to Manager with index 0.
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, sendEncodedMsgToMng, 319: …succeed in sending encoded message with id 30 to Manager with index 0.
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, sendEncodedMsgToMng, 319: …succeed in sending encoded message with id 33 to Manager with index 0.
[dji2mav] [TRACE] /home/ubuntu/catkin_ws/src/onboard-sdk-ros/dji_sdk_dji2mav/include/dji_sdk_dji2mav/mavHandler.h, recvFromMng, 408: Totally 1 messages are received from Manager of index 0. Message id 20.

Question :
What parameter values needs send through PARAM_VALUE ( #22 ) to the Mission planner ?

MP requests all of them.

Thanks Michael_Oborne,

Would you have any code example to send all the param meters to mission planner please ?