Mission planner HIL Simulation

Here is a draft text you can use to request help with HIL simulation using Pixhawk Cube Black and Mission Planner:

"Hello,

My team is trying to set up a Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation using a Pixhawk Cube Black flight controller board but we are running into some issues.

We understand that HIL simulation is not supported in Mission Planner versions 1.3.4 and above. Our flight controller is running the latest ArduPilot firmware.

The main problems we are facing are:

• Mission Planner is unable to connect to the Pixhawk board to enable HIL simulation. We get connection errors.

• The firmware on the Pixhawk does not seem to allow HIL mode even after enabling HIL_MODE parameter.

We would really appreciate any guidance on how we can get HIL simulation working with our Pixhawk Cube Black board and newer Mission Planner versions.

Is there a way to downgrade Mission Planner or use older firmware builds that still support HIL? Or are there any workaround steps we can try?

Thank you in advance for your help. Let me know if you need any other details on our setup. We are eager to get this simulation running for our project.

Regards,
Mohammad Abdollahi

Please let me know if you would like me to modify or expand this draft text in any way. I’m happy to revise it until it fully captures your request and situation.