Mission planner don't detect the signal of my receiver

Hi !

I’m new on this web site :slight_smile:

So i built my first drone with a holybro kit S500 and i’m using a pixhawk 4.
I’m using Mission Planner to configure my drone but i had a problem.

In the initial setup i arrive to the calibration radio but i didn’t detect anything when i’m using my RC command.

I use a Futaba T6k as Rc command and a R2106GF as receiver.

The both communicates because when i turn on the Rc command the receiver led turn to green.

But the pixhawk 4 didn’t detect the signal, i connect the receiver to the DSM/SBUS RC from the pixhawk 4.

Have you ever had this kind of problem ?

Thanks a lot

Cece

1. Mission Planner does not detect anything, it simply shows you what the flight controller see.
  2. You need a CPPM or SBUS capable receiver, as I see in the manual, the R2106GF is not that. You have to either change your receiver or use a PWM to CPPM/SBUS encoder.

Ok thanks a lot good day !

So if i take this kind of receiver it will work because i can use the Sbus ?

Futaba R3008SB

Yes, assuming that your TX will work with this receiver (I don’t know the futaba system well, you have to check it.)

hello all this while i was using QGC for my pixhawk 4 …so this week i wanted to try out mission planner and updated the firmware everything was done and completed without any error
After reboot so as required i did all the calibration and setup when came to radio setup it was detecting my radio control…tried few times update firmware but nothing works
So went back to QGC 4.1.0 old version install and updated the firmware was completed as normal
reboot and started with mission planner updated the firmware again reboot connected pixhawk4 .and now the radio control was there and able to calibrate the remote control without any problem
The problem is the new firmware QGC which blocks the mission planner radio control
Im using TX16S n receiver X8R/R1/RX8R all works fine