Mission planner can't download log file

hello guy, right now i want to download log file from my fly-controller pixhawk4 but got some error message that i can’t download my log file. could anyone help me to download my log file from my controller or have another way to get it?

Getting list of log files…
Error:System.TimeoutException: Timeout on read - GetLogEntry
at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.d__257.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at MissionPlanner.Utilities.Extensions.<>c__DisplayClass1_01.<<AwaitSync>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at MissionPlanner.Utilities.Extensions.AwaitSync[T](Task1 infunc)
at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.GetLogList()
at MissionPlanner.Log.LogDownloadMavLink.b__12_0()

Can you access the flash memory card on the Pixhawk 4? The flash card contains the log files so you can directly transfer them to your computer.

Welcome to the APM forums! :smiley:

i was connected my computer by using ardupilot and try to download log file in dataflashlog but it still and error, or i should try to download log file direct to memory card?

The log files are kept on the memory card in the Pixhawk so simply remove it and place it in your PC/laptop to view the files.

If i remove the memory card, does it effect to my vtol drone parameter after i take the memory card back to fly-controller?

No, those parameters are stored on the Pixhawk internal memory.

1 Like

ok absolutely clear about that, futhermore do you know why i got an error while try to download file log in mission planner?

No, I don’t. I would suggest posting your error in the Mission Planner forum here.