Mission planner Build Errors

I have downloaded Mission planner from github and open missionplanner.sln in Visual Studio with requirements mentioned on ardupilot but getting following errors (there are 643 in total i m pasting here the distinct ones). plz help me resolve and explain each if you can.

Error CS0006
Metadata file ‘C:…\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\Zeroconf\Zeroconf\bin\Debug\netstandard2.0\Zeroconf.dll’ could not be found
MissionPlanner.Utilities (netstandard2.0)
C:…\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\Utilities\CSC

Error CS0246
The type or namespace name ‘Graphics’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ZedGraph
C:…\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\ZedGraph\ReversibleFrame.cs

Error CS0234
The type or namespace name ‘Drawing2D’ does not exist in the namespace ‘System.Drawing’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
ZedGraph
C:…\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\ZedGraph\ZedGraph\ZedGraphControl.Properties.cs

Error
Couldn’t process file MainV2.resx due to its being in the Internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file. Remove the mark of the web if you want to process these files.
MissionPlanner

Error NETSDK1004
Assets file ‘C:…\MissionPlanner-master\ExtLibs\Zeroconf\Zeroconf\obj\project.assets.json’ not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.
Zeroconf
C:…\dotnet\sdk\3.0.100\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets

Error MSB3821
Couldn’t process file Resources.resx due to its being in the Internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file. Remove the mark of the web if you want to process these files.
MissionPlanner.Maps
C:…\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets

updated nuget packages, clean and bulid again solved