Mission Planner Battery warning

Sorry guys, I just can’t find it.

Went to URLs mentioned here and more, but can’t find this simple thing I’ve had problems with forever!

Yesterday it became a problem.

This is where the Battery voltage and % consumption appears:
[attachment=1]HUD.jpg[/attachment]

On my computer at home, with a connection to my 3DR X8, this ALWAYS appears in red, even with a full battery. The voice announces, “Warning, battery voltage 12.45 volts, 99%”.

I looked here:
Sorry I´m using my work computer to get example images, mine at home has more options for speech:
[attachment=0]Config1.jpg[/attachment]

I can’t find anywhere to set the warning voltage levels. I assume that it uses the regular parameters, but my parameters are set and work well, triggering batt failsafe as they should.

What am I missing, where do I set the warning levels for this setting.

Yesterday, I had a failsafe and didn’t notice, and basically because the MP warning is always shouting at me, it didn’t serve much.

Is there some other parameter that I have to set?

I was looking at a tlog file of someone else’s machine, and there was no battery warning. So there must be a parameter to adjust it. I just haven’t been able to find it.

Anybody? Or at least direct me to the documentation that describes this feature?

Nevermind, I found it.

Just a matter of getting past the first dialog box, once you elect batt warning speech. I just closed it when it asked me what I wanted it to say. Doh!