Minimal ThO setting in Standby mode? (descent and internal error 0x100000 I:57 flow_of_ctrl)

I created a FTS (Flight Termination System regarding the Enhanced Containment of EASA SORA), using a secondary flight controller with separate C2 link. in case of a termination, the sec. FC takes over control and lands the UAS. It works reliable.
In Standby mode, the sec. FC lowers the ThO to 0, as (of course) from its perspective, the copter flies/hovers without thrust.

When the sec. FC jumps in, two things happen:

a) it rises the throttle continuously, that leads to a descent (see screenshot).
Is there any possibility to set ThO to an value like ThH in Standby mode?

b) a “internal error 0x100000 I:57 flow_of_ctrl” is thrown. As far as I understand, this seems to be the land_detector.cpp (57)?

Ardupilot supports running in standby mode where EKF is working and control loops are continuously reset to provide reasonably smooth transition during takeover.

The secondary FC runs in standby mode. The problem is, that during standby mode, ThO is at minimum. So, after handover to the secondary FC, trust is at minimum in the moment of transition. This leads to the descent, until the secondary FC (now out of standby mode and connected to the motors) rises thrust high enough to hover.

Can you please post a log from the backup controller?

Yes, of course:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0i0m4p4zzffqlzpa4mrdn/2024-07-11-09-47-17.bin?rlkey=zpou8fl4kjtdv7v4mjbjqjrn0&st=o5lyna1s&dl=0

Thank you!