Minim OSD, with Tradional Heli and EZ UHF

Hi all If there is a grand wizard out there who might be able to help It’d be greatly appreciated. I’ve run into a few issues trying to set up a minim OSD running Night Ghost firmware and an EZ UHF on a traditional Helicopter. The biggest issue I have is that with traditional heli channel 8 is already assigned for throttle, where through the config tool the minim OSD only has the option of using channel 8 for reading RSSI from the receiver. Is there any way to use a different channel for either? The other issue I’m having (it could be related to the first) is that I’m not getting any reading for RSSI at all on the screen. It just reads flat 0 even when switching to raw values to read the extremes for when the radio is on and off to find the end points of the range. All it shows is 0. Has any one else used minim OSD with a traditional Heli, EZ UHF and a Pixhawk? No doubt there is probably something I have missed in the config tool as well so any wisdom that could be imparted would be hugely appreciated… thanks in advance…