MFD Crossbow mini antenna tracker issue

hey there, I’m using a Crossbow mini Antenna tracker with SIYI HM30 Ground unit. the overall setup is done but on powering ON the AAT, it just faces towards the display side of the AAT. in addition to that the AAT starts tracking the vehicle but it is showing almost 90 degree error such that if the vehicle is in the north direction, it faces towards the east direction.
connecting the external gps with protocol on L-port of AAT as " localgps or dronegps" doesnt works.
the AAT display is not showing the “Exdir”.
please share a solution if anyone is having the same problem with Crossbow Mini Antenna tracker.

do the problem persist even if the distance become farther?

yes, the problem is still the same.
I’m also looking for a proper procedure, if somebody helps that how to connect external gps with the crossbow mini AAT’s L-port. I’m using a here3 gps as a external gps.

thanks in advance.

hi. could you help me with connecting to the HM30, I connected there is a connection (D LINK), but the problem is that it does not see gps and writes warnings 5 sats, I can not figure it out in any way. Can you drop your presets of settings in the antenna tracker and HM30?

I apologize but even I’m not getting the D Link between HM30 and AAT at present. It will be very helpful if you share your initial setting with AAT and HM30 to establish the Dlink.

Thanks in advance.